How to move a subscription
We’re moving! You can now find all our free taster courses, sewing techniques and masterclasses on our new site sewoverit.com
As an existing member you can still access your account here until 27th August 2021 but why not move your subscription over today. If you sign up to Stitch School on sewoverit.com before 16th July then you’ll be able to make the most of our rolling subscription offer (no new sign up fee!) and as one of our loyal subscribers we’ll also send you a discount code for a free PDF pattern once you’ve subscribed again.
We understand that it’s a bit of a faff moving over to our new Stitch School service so we’ve put together some steps to make the process as easy as possible:
Cancelling your current subscription
– Head to the My Account page to cancel your current subscription (make sure that you’re logged in).
– Click on the Subscriptions tab, and on the Memberships page there will be a circular button that says cancel. Just click on this button and it will end your membership before your next billing period.
– Once your cancellation has been confirmed then you’ll receive a cancellation confirmation email containing a voucher code – note this down, you’ll need it when you sign up on our new site to get your free bonus PDF pattern!
Starting your new subscription
– Go to our new Subscriptions page.
– Choose either the Premium or Basic subscription and head to the checkout
– At the checkout enter the code that you’ve been given earlier – using this will let us know that you’re one of our loyal existing subscribers
– Once you’ve checked out with your chosen subscription level and your voucher code, you’ll receive an email with a new voucher for a free PDF pattern that you can keep to use whenever you see a pattern that you love!