The most beautiful garments are often made out of the fiddliest of fabrics. We all love the drape and feel of something silky and soft but sometimes we avoid sewing these types of fabrics because they’re a little scary to approach, but then we’re missing out on some lovely potential makes!
In this tutorial we’re talking about the wonder that is lightweight jersey. Becca has rounded up all the top tips from the Sew Over It team to help hold your hand whilst your hand whilst you cut and sew.
What you learn
- properties of viscose jersey
- how to cut viscose jersey
- how to sew with viscose jersey
Tips for sewing with lightweight jersey
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer