There are often different ways to do things in sewing and the way that you choose to sew something is often based on personal preference. With that in mind, in this tutorial Lisa shows you three different stitches you can use to hem knit fabrics, and the three different effects that they have on the finished garment. Watch on to expand your hemming skillset!
What you learn
- How to handle knit fabric
- How to hem with a triple stitch
- How to hem with a zigzag stitch
- How to hem with a twin needle
Three ways to hem knit fabrics
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer