If you’ve already followed Becca’s tutorial on how to make bias binding, then you might be looking to press it all in place. Here Lisa shows you how to use a bias binding maker. Watch as your long strip of bias becomes perfectly pressed binding ready for your next project.
What you learn
- what a bias binding maker is
- how to use a bias binding maker
How to use a bias binding maker
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer