Topstitching can add an extra layer of professionalism to your sewing, but topstitching on knit fabrics can sometimes cause headaches! Here Lisa is using our Bilberry T-shirt to show you how to get a neat line of topstitching around a jersey neckline, without any puckers, holes or anxiety!
What you learn
- How to handle knit fabric when topstitching
- How to get beautifully neat topstitching
- Which sewing machine stitch & needle to use
How to topstitch on knit fabrics
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer