Staying a neckline is an important part of the sewing process as it provides stability to your finished garment and stops the neckline from losing its shape. No one wants a wibbly neckline!
You can use cotton stay tape, clear elastic or interfacing to stabilise a neckline but here we’re showing you something a little more couture; using silk organza to keep your neckline in shape. It’s a technique often used in the wedding industry but it can also be used to add a little couture to your everyday wardrobe.
What you learn
- how to prepare silk organza strips
- how to apply silk organza strips to stay a neckline
- some insider tips from the wedding dress industry!
How to stay a neckline with organza
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer