Stabilising edges is a must-do if you’re handling a woven fabric that might stretch out. We use it in our Eve Dress to make sure that wrap-over front doesn’t stretch out too much and show off more than you want to! Becca talks through the slightly fiddly technique and shows you how to make it part of your sewing skillset.
What you learn
- What cotton stay tape it
- Why you might need to use it in your sewing
- How to pin stay tape and distribute ease in your fabric
- How to sew stay tape in place without creating tucks
How to stabilise an edge with cotton tape
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer