As a sewist we all like making garments from scratch, but it’s doubtful that we’ll escape the task of turning up some jeans – whether it’s for yourself or for a needy friend or family member! Here Becca shows you two ways to turn up your jeans, pick your favourite way and you’ll have perfect length jeans in no time
What you learn
- how to shorten your jeans
- how to take up the hem in two different ways
- how to use topstitching thread in your machine
How to shorten & hem your jeans - two ways!
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer