Patch pockets are a really straightforward way to add functionality and design, and you can apply them to almost any garment! In this tutorial, Lisa walks you through getting perfectly pressed, positioned and sewn pockets.
What you learn
- how to press a patch pocket
- how to position a patch pocket
- how to hand baste a patch pocket
- how to securely sew your patch pocket in place
How to sew on patch pockets
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer