Skirt hooks are used on the waistbands of both skirts and trousers. They provide a nice flush finishing that’s hard to beat! In this tutorial Lisa shows you how to accurately position and sew on a skirt hook to an almost finished Full Circle Skirt.
What you learn
- When you might need a skirt hook & bar
- How to position & sew the hook
- How to position & sew the bar
- How to do neat hand stitches
How to sew on a skirt hook
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer