Poppers can give a great neat finish on a skirt or a coat and are a super secure way of fastening your garment. To make sure that yours are sewn on with style and security then watch on as Lisa gives you all the tricks of the trade.
What you learn
- When you might want to use a popper fastening
- How to mark where your popper will be sewn
- How to neatly hand sew your popper to your garment
How to sew on a popper
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer