Sewing on a button is one of those things that you’re supposed to have learned by magic when you were little, but don’t worry, you’re not alone if you haven’t! In this tutorial, Lisa shows you how to securely sew a button on by hand so you can add them to a finished garment, or give an old one a new lease of life.
What you learn
- How to position your button
- How to sew on your button
- How to ensure that it's secure and won't fall off!
How to sew on a button by hand
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer