Our Lizzie Skirt pattern is choca full of knife pleats, it’s a technique that looks crisp and sharp in a cotton lawn but also shows off drape and movement in something softer. What’s not to love! In this tutorial, Lisa shows off the best tips for getting your pleats perfect.
What you learn
- What a knife pleat is
- Where you might find knife pleats
- How to mark and pin knife pleats
- How to sew knife pleats
How to sew knife pleats
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer