Sewing french seams is a great thing to do on sheer fabrics, or those that are prone to fraying. The nature of a french seam means that all raw edges are enclosed and the insides of your garment looks as great as the outside! Here Becca takes you step by step through the process.
What you learn
- what french seams are
- why they're so satisfying to sew!
- what fabrics to use french seams on
- how to sew a really neat french seam
How to sew French seams
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer