Box pleats give a great effect in a dress or skirt – that’s why we made them a feature of our Elsie Dress pattern! If you’re sewing up Elsie, or any other garment with box pleats or their inverted counterpart then watch this tutorial for the lowdown on how they’re constructed.
What you learn
- What box and inverted box pleats are
- Where you might find box and inverted box pleats
- How to mark and pin a box or inverted box pleats
- How to sew really neat & crisp pleats
How to sew box and inverted pleats
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer