All-in-one facings are a thing of beauty, but also a bit of a puzzle even for the more experienced sewer! Our Betty Dress pattern features an all-in-one facing that neatly encloses all of the neckline and armhole seams. Here Lisa uses it as an example to show you how to do the very same. Take it slowly, drink it in and all will be revealed!
What you learn
- How an all-in-one facing is different to a regular facing
- When you'd use an all-in-one facing
- Step-by-step instructions on how to attach an all-in-one facing
How to sew an all in one facing
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer