If you’re thinking of sewing a shirt then you’re in for an exciting challenge! Constructing the yoke of the shirt with all of it’s beautifully hidden seams is one of sewing great mysteries, but once you’ve got the technique nailed there’s little more satisfying in the sewing world! In this tutorial Lisa uses our Ultimate Shirt pattern to show you how the yoke comes together, taking it nice and slow and giving you all the tips that you need to get you sewing one yourself.
What you learn
- What the burrito method of sewing a yoke is
- Where you'd find a yoke, and when to use the burrito method
- How to master the slightly fiddly technique
- Why it's so satisfying to sew!
How to sew a yoke using the burrito method
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer