Bias binding is a great finishing technique. It can be used in craft projects and garment making to cover raw edges and to provide extra hidden details. You can buy pre-made bias binding but nothing beats making your own so that it perfectly matches your project – Becca shows you how!
What you learn
- What bias binding is
- Where bias binding can be used
- Two techniques for making continuous bias binding
How to make bias binding
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer