Here at Sew Over It we use a slightly different method of inserting in seam pockets than you might have used before. It might seem a little tricky at first but it creates a really nice, secure finish to your pockets and can be used on any garment with side seams! It might be one that you watch through first before you dive in but once you’ve nailed the technique, you’ll never look back!
What you learn
- how to insert in seam pockets into any garment
- how to understitch your pockets so that they stay hidden
- how to make sure that your pockets stay to the front of your garment
How to insert in seam pockets
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer