Inserting a sleeve in a knit fabric garment is a bit different to doing it in a woven garment but luckily for us, it’s actually a lot easier! In this tutorial, Lisa shows you how to insert a sleeve whilst handling knit fabrics. We use our Bilberry T-Shirt as an example but you can use this technique for any knit garment that you happen to be sewing up.
What you learn
- How the shape of a knit sleevehead differs to a woven sleevehead
- What the notches on a sleevehead mean
- How to pin your sleevehead to the main garment
- How to sew in and finish your sleeve
How to insert a sleeve in a knit garment
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer