Inserting a regular zip is one of the first sewing challenges that you come across when you begin to learn to sew but once you’ve learned it opens the door to so many exciting projects. Lisa has been teaching people how to insert regular zips since before Sew Over It opened so here’s the best place to learn!
What you learn
- How to insert a regular zip
- How to use the sewing machine to get round the tricky bits!
- Which different sewing machine feet and stitches to use
- Where you might use a regular zip
How to insert a regular zip
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer