This one is one for a cup of tea and a little bit of time. Lapped zips aren’t the most intuitive to sew but provide a great alternative to other zip types, and often can give garments a slight vintage vibe. Follow Lisa’s tips to get your lapped zipper in right first time!
What you learn
- What a lapped zip looks like
- When a lapped zip is used
- Step by step instruction on how to insert a lapped zip
How to insert a lapped zip
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer