Once you’ve mastered a regular zip, a concealed zip is the next thing to tackle. Concealed zips are surprisingly easy to apply but just take a little know how and practise to get the hang of. Lucky that Lisa’s had lots of that! She’s here to guide you through the process.
What you learn
- How to position a concealed zip
- How to sew in a concealed zip
- How to finish the bottom seam neatly
- How to get it all as concealed as it can be!
How to insert a concealed zip
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer