It’s rare that any of us are one straight size in a sewing pattern. Grading between different sizes on a pattern is a really simple adjustment that you can make that can really make a difference in the fit of your garment. Watch on whilst Becca gives you the low down!
What you learn
- How to grade between sizes
- Where to begin and end your grading
- Where you should alter instead of grade
- When to choose to grade between sizes
How to grade between sizes
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer