Bust adjustments can seem like myth & legend before you actually get stuck in with one. Luckily Becca is on hand to demystify the process. Here she’s talking about a princess seamed bodice and is using our Elsie Dress pattern as an example.
What you learn
- how to manipulate a princess seamed pattern
- how to reduce the volume in the bust of your pattern
- how to redraw seam lines
- how to not get stressed by an SBA!
How to do a small bust adjustment on a princess seam bodice
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer