If you need to add or remove a little room in your pattern at the shoulders then you’re not alone. It’s unlikely that we’ll all fit a pattern straight out of the package, getting used to doing certain alterations is a big part of sewing! In this tutorial we cover altering patterns for a broad or narrow shoulder, don’t worry, it’s easier than you think!
What you learn
- how to do a narrow shoulder adjustment
- how to do a broad shoulder adjustment
- how to alter the sleeve head after you've made this adjustment
How to do a broad & narrow shoulder adjustment
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer