Focusing on the Pussy Bow Blouse pattern, in this tutorial Lisa shows you the key differences between a pattern that is designed with a sleeve and one that is designed to be sleeveless. She then walks you through the steps to turn our popular blouse pattern into one perfect for summer, or for layering up with a cardi! Although we’ve demonstrated this on our Pussy Bow Blouse pattern, it’s really applicable to any pattern that you want to alter.
What you learn
- the key differences between a sleeved or sleeveless pattern
- how to adapt a sleeved pattern into one that can be sleeveless
How to change a sleeved pattern to a sleeveless pattern
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer