In this lesson Lisa shows you how to bind your seams in two different styles. Using either the Hong Kong finish or traditional bias bound seams, you can really make the insides of your garments as beautiful as the outside.
What you learn
- how to work with bias binding
- the pros & cons of binding your seams
- how to bias bind seams
- how to bind your seams with a Hong Kong finish
How to bind your seams: Hong Kong & bias bound
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer