Attaching a neckband in a knit fabric can be tricky business but in this tutorial Lisa shows you how to sew one up with ease. Here we’ve focused on how to sew a neckband in the flat using our Bilberry T-Shirt as an example, but you can apply this technique to any knit garment with a neckband.
What you learn
- How to pin a knit neckband to your garment
- How to sew on the neckband, stretching as you go
- How to handle knit fabric
How to attach a neckband in the flat
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer