Do you know someone who would like their breakfast eggs kept toasty with their own personal egg cosy? We sure do!
We’re here with a super-cute and speedy gift idea, just in time for the making season. This egg cosy uses minimal fabric so it’ll probably help you use up your scraps, it’s also a quick and easy sew. As well as being a great gift, it’s also so satisfying to sew up!
To make your egg cosy you’ll need:
– 25cm square of your main fabric
– 25cm square of your lining fabric
– 10cm square of a contrasting fabric (for your decoration)
– 25cm square of quilters wadding (or something that can be used to keep your egg warm, such as felt or wool)
– 10cm square of bondaweb (optional)
What you learn
Curriculum is empty
Skill LevelBeginner Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer