Here at Sew Over It, we have a little bit of a secret weapon… our super talented teacher & pattern cutter, Julie! Some of our lucky customers will have come across her in our London based classes, but now everyone has the chance to have a bit of Julie’s advice in their very own homes.
First up, we’ve got a discussion and fitting session using the Betty Dress. Although we can’t represent every body shape, we’ve tried to show a little variety by showing you the fitting problems (and solutions!) experienced by Lisa, Becca and Rosie from the Sew Over It team. We discuss small & large busts, fitting necklines, gaping backs and balancing seams amongst lots of other fitting niggles. You’ll also learn how to pass pins like a pro as we see Lisa working as Julie’s assistant!
What you learn
- fitting on different body shapes
- lots of Julie's fitting secrets
- common fitting issues with the Betty Dress
- how to work on a toile
Fitting with Julie: Betty Dress
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer