Necklines in woven garments are often finished with a facing that sits on the inside of the garment. Here Becca talks you through the process of attaching a facing to a v neck garment, with a keyhole opening at the back. This is a technique that can be used on our Ultimate Shift Dress and also our brand new Whitley Top.
What you learn
- What a facing is
- How to attach a facing
- How to negotiate a tricky v-neck point
- How to use your sewing machine to help you!
Attaching a facing on a v-neck garment
Skill LevelIntermediate Level
How it works
- Once you purchase, find your class in your class library
- Watch on any device anytime.
- Find downloadable class resources in the class viewer